<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6001303667165727929?origin\x3dhttp://upthelemontree.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
upthelemontree @blogspot.com ♥
Friday, 10 July 2009

OOPS...long time since i blogged, huh?
I guess from now on, i'll be blogging weekly, if not fortnightly. maths common test next week! :O shall get ready my battle armour this weekend.
I keep forgetting to mention my plant! :D for sec 2I peeps, rmb the talk from gardenasia? the one raykal's group is doing? yep, i still have my plant! and growing strong too. it definitely looks much nicer than when i first got it :) love that plant X)
My plant has ignited my love for the great diversity of plants (: haha.
Okay, about my life:
Today morning when I was climbing up the stairs, I didn't realise Zhen Rong was beside me! not sure what I was occupied with. was staring at the staircase as I climbed. guess I'm too tired. haiz. nearly slept during science. sleeping at 12 lately. tmr still got 5 hours of ipw. haizz.
Went for dental appointment after school. just changed to a harder wire. first month since I first put braces! :D giving it more thought, I'm rather lucky that I do not need to extract any tooth. that's why even with braces on, I cannot say I understand the pain others who extracted their teeth feel.
This semester starts with art...gosh, it's only slightly better than d&t. d&t is seriously THE worst subject ever. and the irony is: we have more art lessons than history or literature. and it's not even counted in the exams, unless you want to take up the art stream next year. which i am SO not going to. that'll be insane for me, who is a failure at drawing. brainstorming is alright but not drawing and painting and colouring whatever art compromises of. art really can express a person's feelings well, but I just cant appreciate others' pieces. I only see the effort put in and forget about them as soon as I turn my attention to something else. Some works are just simply grotesque and they call it wonderful pieces of work -.-
The school should change the theory lesson of c&t to extra period of history. knowing one's country's history is so much better than learning about poems and plays. come to think of it, literature is also some form of art, isn't it? no wonder i don't really like the subject.
Friday of the even week is v-e-r-y boring. all the four essential subjects together. oh the horror! languages end the day. zzZZ
I don't know why but i feel this...hatred?...anger?...towards that person. but i was partly at fault. haizzz.
right, to stop this going-to-get-emo post. going to play facebook to cheer myself up before doing boring homework. art again...:(
okay byebye :)