Hi! Blogging again. I know I'm very lazy lah, always never post for a long time :3
I'm now half writing and half sniffling. Yep, you've hit the jackpot. I'm down with a cold.
It all started yesterday morning. Then i ate some medicine. Today, it seemed to get better. Maybe because I had training today, so I forgot all about my cold.
Anyway, it seems to be a habit, of me helping my mom out at the kitchen after every training. You see, training ends about 5, so by the time I get home it is 5.30 (my dad brings me home after every training). Today's no exception.
But just after I told my mom I've recovered from my cold, it hits me again...sian...sniffling nonstop. I dunno if it's because of the pepper (when I was helping my mom fry veggies), or my cold hasn't recovered at all...ah well. I just ate medicine again. Hope it'll go away soon cos we're going over to my third aunt's house on Christmas Day for dinner. It means I'll get to see Eunice!!! Yay! I just can't wait! Oh cold, please go away!
OK, bye!
