Hi! I'm back! I know this blog has been 'dormant' for 5 days. That's because I went to Malaysia to visit my grandparents. There's no Internet connection there, so I can't do any blogging.
I'll talk about my trip to Malaysia. My grandparents own a small shop selling basic amenities such as rice and beverages. We always take alot of snacks and beverages for free back home...hehe.
There's nothing much to do in the house, so we watched TV sometimes. And this morning I watched Doraemon! Very cute! Come to think of it, it has been a long time since I watched Doraemon. Today showed two episodes. One was Da Xiong whining about being bullied. So Doraemon gave him this thing that forms a loop which lets him grow older when he pushes a red button and younger when he presses a blue button. Liquid (according to the colour of the button pressed) appears on the ground and fills the loop. Da Xiong drinks the red liquid and immediately grew very tall, even his own mother could not recognise him! Everyone on the streets mistook him for a grown-up. However, as Da Xiong went out without a word, his mother was very angry and Da Xiong and Doraemon overheard her telling someone that her son was a huge disappointment, and that wrinkles and white hair were appearing as a result of her worry. To appease her (and to avoid punishment), Doraemon gave her a glass of the blue liquid to make her younger. But Da Xiong's mother wanted much more! The second one was about a marathon. The rest of the gang was practising very hard for it but Doraemon found Da Xiong watching TV at home! Da Xiong said that he was always last in marathons, so he did not bother to train. Doraemon gave Da Xiong this train-like thing that emits smoke, which enables him to run very fast, like a train. However, Da Xiong abuses his 'power' and uses it to finish his homework very quickly, and the smoke coming out from the train dirtied the neighbours' clothings. As a result, the neighbours came to complain to Da Xiong's mother. She was very angry and wanted to scold Da Xiong when they said they realized their mistake. Doraemon took back the train to Da Xiong's dismay. OK! I'm done. Phew! That was long.
Drats. I'm now down with a cold, because the air-con was blowing directly on my face last night! Luckily there's no training tomorrow, if not I'll go there with a big red nose!
