<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6001303667165727929?origin\x3dhttp://upthelemontree.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
upthelemontree @blogspot.com ♥
Tuesday, 14 October 2008

I feel like crying!!!...Today is like the worst day ever!! Firstly, everyone found out about their position in class and in the whole level...omg, i don't want to talk about it! I understand why my class position is like that, but I totally CANNOT accept such a low position for level position!!!! I know that I'm fighting against elites in this school, so I should be expecting this kind of result, but still, I seriously couldn't imagine myself getting this kind of grade!! It's not that I did not study at all for the exams or something! The worst part of it is that I DID study and I'm left to grieve over such stupid positions! I feel so stupid. Maybe I am. Secondly, I don't know how my parents will react to it...and they're already mad (er...not so now, but just now they were like erupting volcanoes. Thanks to my muddleness, I forgot that I'm having CCA training in school and not at the usual place, so my dad went to the usual place and waited for me... luckily we could be released half an hour early, if not they'll just get more angrier). Most probably they'll buy the books needed for next year (we've already gotten the booklist) and tell me to start revising...whose parents won't? And I don't have the slightest idea on how to revise for Literature!! I'm just afraid they'll tell me in an I'm-terribly-disappointed-in-you tone. And sigh!! I hate it. Thirdly, during training, I actually lost in a friendly match against a P6 girl!!! She's from DSA, of course, and she's quite good in skills. I admit, I'm lousy. I forgot the score (initially, I was keeping track, but I was too tired and the P6 girl ended up keeping track, even though she didn't voice it out. So it was a relief when the match ended), but maybe it's a good thing...still, dang it!
Only two miserable good points that barely lighten up my mood: firstly, finally I've managed to add links, thanks to Wei Ting. I'll add some more links some other time. Secondly, I sabo-ed Lemon! When the form teacher was picking people to talk to, I remembered about Lemon and pointed her...wahaha! That's your just deserts for laughing at me, you this gigantic Lemon!