Wednesday, 15 October 2008
Right, today passed like any normal day, thank goodness (and I mean it). That is, besides a few 'special' stuff. We had to go to some art exhibition at 10.30 am. I finished reading my January issue of 'Teenagers Digest' at 9.30 am (yes, January issue. I'm aiming to finish the whole year's issues by end of October, so I can clear my cupboard and recycle them! Wahaha. I also don't want to waste my Edusave money. So far, I have cleared two issues), so I had nothing to do until 10 am, which was our recess time. So I tidied the class cupboard (it's not that smelly, guys [or girls]). And I extremely detest that horrible art exhibition!! Most of the works are damn disgusting and disturbing. Why must most 'art works' be so disturbing? Whatever with those nonsense of 'mind-provoking', 'self-reflective' and all that shit! I'm afraid I'll get nightmares...hopefully I don't! It totally creeps me out. The guide explained that the three buildings we went into to look at the art works have been standing there since the 1930s! That's, like, 70 odd years already! Actually, I feel a little sad, because the buildings are going to be torn down soon and the land is to be used to hold a hotel. When we went back to school at 1 pm, the t-i-c with us said something, to my horror! I had to pay $2 from my Edusave for that stupid exhibition!! WTH! And the school has already subsidised for us $3! So the actual fee is $5! They still gave us a free ticket to another art exhibition! Like as if I'll go there! I hate that thing and I still have to pay for it! I'm so angry until I can explode!!!!!