<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6001303667165727929?origin\x3dhttp://upthelemontree.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
upthelemontree @blogspot.com ♥
Wednesday, 22 October 2008

OH CRAP. Today is damn great, man. Great. We had this freaking program at the com lab. If that thing never existed, I won't be in this mess now. Great. After we endured the boring talk, we went back to our coms. But too bad someone went to use #'s com, so she shared my com with me. The instructor let us visit her blog, and I turned my head to check the url on the board. I hate people telling me what to do, especially those act-smart and bossy people. # went to tell me the url, while I was starting to type, and pointed at the space where you type in urls. Fine, I tolerated that, but I was mad, and I let it show by slamming the keys on the keyboard wordlessly. After that, I typed the url wrongly. # pointed again and told me I typed wrongly. I already spotted my mistake and was changing it.
So I flared and raised my voice. I told her I knew the typo error, and she defended herself by saying she was just 'informing me'. I was thinking: WTH! Who needs your d***ed information when I am not BLIND!! I told her to shut up and and stop acting smart. Thankfully, she didn't retaliate and simply walked to another com.
OK, kindly do NOT see me as a crazy, stupid person. Yes, I know I'm hot-tempered. I lose my temper very easily. But the problem is, she knows I'm like that, and I told her before that I dislike bossy people.
GREAT. And we've said earlier in the day that we'll make a (very late) birthday gift for my other friend tomorrow. So I don't know if the promise is still on. Should I bring the materials I'm supposed to bring? OH CRAP!!!