<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/6001303667165727929?origin\x3dhttp://upthelemontree.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
upthelemontree @blogspot.com ♥
Saturday, 25 October 2008

I. Am. Never. Going. Out. With. People. Whom. I. Am. Not. Close. To.
I DAMN WELL know that I eat slowly, alright? I'll tell you the reason now: because I feel like puking once I try to eat fast. I don't like people to wait for me, too. You think you enjoy people to stare at you while you're eating?? Please be considerate. Kindly SHUT UP if you want to comment on my eating speed. And you jolly well know who the hell I'm refering to, if you're one of them.
I think I'm slowly being ostracised by my friends. I don't even know if I can call them 'friends' now. I like being quiet, but it does not mean I'm oblivious to my surroundings or anti-social. True, I don't like going out with people, but I can make it an exception if the people inviting me are my close friends. SO? If doing things you dislike makes you popular in class or well-liked by your peers, then I choose to do things my way: be quiet and speak when spoken to. Or according to my mood. I find no point if I force myself to come and play a game uninvited or go out with people when they speak less to me, since it's a near-unavoidable thing as 'hanging-out' at malls or the cinemas seem to be the only possible ways to bond one another together. I don't know if others want to be friends with me because they pity me or something, since I look so 'friendless'. Who wants fake friendship?
If someone can give me suggestions to make myself more 'likeable', it's greatly appreciated.
And kindly excuse my vulgarities.