I have three concerns:
Firstly, well, all my hopes for the badminton KL trip to be changed to another date are DASHED. CRUSHED. I'll have no choice but to accept fate. Fate means missing the 6R chalet!!!!!
Secondly, I'm in a dilemma. Tomorrow is the Cedar Open House and my shift is from 1 to 2 pm, which is the end of the event (hope I see Hong Wen people there!). Frankly, I'm quite nervous. I don't know what to say if people approach the booth and ask questions. What if I don't know how to answer?? I'm going to shame everyone...
Anyway, to my point. The badminton sec ones are planning an outing to Orchard, after the Open House, and I don't know if I should go. Alright, debating session:
Good point: 1) fostering stronger bonds, which is particularly important, since I'm with them (whether they like it or not!) for at least 2 more years, and I'm an introvert.
Bad points: 1) I don't feel like going. Waste of time. Ya, I know, I have all the time in the world to play, since the EOYs are long over. 2) Money, money and money. Before leaving for home after training, we have to warm down, so we began talking about the outing. To my utter dismay (or relief), the suggestions Neoprint and movies were mentioned.
That did it. OK, bad points win. Once my savings are threatened, I refuse and will not see any reason for going. You might (or will, since my keep emphasizing on money) think that I'm a money-minded person, but think about it. The price of everything is rising like crap, so I have to watch my spendings. If I'm not so skinny, I may spend less on food (even though I am currently refraining from buying drinks, including 100 Plus for training).
Even if I want to turn back and change my mind about the outing now, it's too late. Maybe not. But I've already told my friends that I'm not going, because I'm going to my grandma's house instead, to see my adorable cousins, which is just two blocks away from my school. Since I'm not that close to the other sec ones, it's easy to make the decision. Sometimes, not being so sociable is a good thing. But I wonder if they would think I'm running away from them or something? Hopefully they won't think so and leave me out! NO!!
Thirdly, I don't know how to add links! Can someone teach me??
