Me back! Well, I'm still fuming over the KL trip, because it falls on the 6R chalet day >:(
Hopefully they'll change the dates, so it won't clash. I won't mind if it's around the chalet dates, so long as they change the dates so I can go to the chalet! And the holiday training schedule is tuesday, thursday and friday. To make things worse, the 1I class gathering falls on a friday! So I miss TWO class gatherings because of badminton.
They had better let us stay in a respectable place in KL. We better not stay in some rundown kampong with the people there! I can (barely) stand long bus rides but not dilapidated 'houses' that are not fit for human inhabitation!! I understand that a hotel costs alot so I'm not expecting a hotel stay. If you ask me, I'd much rather they let us stay in a motel. If they're so cold-blooded as to make us pay for the rooms, a motel is much much better than a hotel. To me, cost comes before comfort (well, it actually depends, but it applies most of the time, me being a money-minded person).
Switching back to the 1I class gathering, the chalet idea was suggested during the discussion (actually, it's not really a discussion, the monitoresses having to shout so much over the noise some inconsiderate people were making just to get our attention. Poor things. But I did pay attention!). But chalet rooms are very expensive and most probably fully booked already. So we ended up deciding on a trip to Sentosa! Sounds like tons of fun! But...sigh...because of badminton. Hopefully they can change the date. Hehe.
The sec ones in badminton are talking about some outing (strictly speaking, it's shopping. My money...!). Actually, I don't mind much, if they don't force me to spend money, of course, like on Neoprint or those money-sucking things. I see them most of the time, ya really. Is three times a week enough to be called most of the time? So why bother waste money on mini-sized photos?? Pity no one shares my perspective. Of course, they must be rich to think the opposite of my point of view, and it's not decided yet. It better not be the case.
