<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6001303667165727929?origin\x3dhttp://upthelemontree.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
upthelemontree @blogspot.com ♥
Saturday, 11 October 2008

Hey, I'm back again!
To fill you in with today's stuff. Nothing much happened today, like any normal day. But just want to touch on two things:
1) School hours: Today is, like, quite creepy. During Reading (a period for everyone to read their books), my form teacher was picking out students whom he has never talked to before. He's supposed to talk to someone during Reading. So after someone, it was my turn. And that silly Cara keep laughing at me lor!! I'll get you for that!
Anyway, I was hoping that he was not going to choose me, so I put on a 'don't care' look and flipped at my book. But drats, he just walked up to my seat and said, "I know I haven't talked to you before," Tarnations. So we went out to the bench outside the classroom. And the interrogation began. He said I was very quiet in class asked me to ask more questions in class in future (ya, I know, I don't remember myself participating in any teacher-student question-and-answers volunteerily since the start of the year). He also asked me what is my CCA and where I live. On the topic of CCA, he said: try to enter school team, excel in whatever you do. He also asked me to tell the teacher-in-charge for badminton to take videos of us training, so we can observe our play. Thankfully, he was joking -.-
When talking on my address, he claimed to have never heard of the street name I live in, and when I gave him the name of the CC near my house he told me that the streets of Singapore have many nicknames, like Chinatown (he even told me on how Chinatown got its nickname). The name of that CC was one of them. Then later he asked if I had any problems with home or school. Luckily the bell rang and the English teacher (my saviour!) came. So he left and I was set free! But the talk was not that bad...sort of.
2) Training: We went to train in the gym. Quite fun, actually, although one of the equipment there required the user to lift weights up using a handle (damn heavy, even though the weights were set to the minimum). I hope we can do that more often. Although it was slightly cramped because we had to share the gym with the T&F people (Cara again, giving me that big wide grin when she saw the skipping rope. We were supposed to skip 1000 times each training, but we don't care), it was much better compared to normal training days. I was even praised by my seniors when I did an extra exercise. Waha! And before training, t-i-c told us the people who may be entering the school team. And I'm one of them! So I have to train hard to excel! :D
But one extremely bad thing: next year, the training schedule will change to Tuesday, Thursday and SATURDAY! Walao, they even make us come back for the weekends!! Dang it. Sigh... -.-II