YIPPEE!!!! The exams are OVERRRRRRR!!!!!
Two things that dampen my mood: 1) Now it's the tension of waiting for the results. 2) Training starts next Monday, when it's supposed to be a no-school day (due to the CSP exam). Curse ** ***. Curse him to the darkest, deepest pits of the world (I don't want to say anything offensive).
OK, enough of the cursing. Now, I am determined to finish Breaking Dawn by Sunday. Sounds impossible (for me), because the book has 754 pages. But I think I hardly have anymore time after Monday's training, even though I don't have to go to school on Tuesday, as it is marking day. Still, I might be too worn out after the training because I haven't been exercising since the start of September (but I'm still skinny as ever). That's, like, a month!! Dang, I just wish I won't collapse or something, during training (*touchwood*). But, why oh why, must he be in such a hurry, and has to start immediately, without giving us a break, to rest our brains???? And now he must torture us physically?? Maybe he takes pleasure in torturing us. Ya, must be. He's supposed to give us three weaks to revise, and the rush to resume training makes me think he's really reluctant to give us those three weeks. I can't imagine the schedule during the EOY holidays. Urgh!!!!! Hopefully, he reduces the training to two days a week. It's really time-consuming and costly to travel so far away for so many days. And the training place is so far away from my house! I may need to switch trains. Oh, and each training is three to four hours. Imagine the exhaustion.
Hmm...to look at the positive side of life (for now), I can relax after weeks of revision and finally get down to Breaking Dawn!
