<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6001303667165727929?origin\x3dhttp://upthelemontree.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
upthelemontree @blogspot.com ♥
Monday, 20 October 2008

Drats, I can't shake off the nagging feeling that I may not be selected for the KL trip!! I guess I really wanna go, because I don't wanna be left out, and I really think I can benefit from the trip. I really dunno!! Because the badminton people keep asking me if I'm going and whether it's confirmed. They still came to my classroom to ask me if I'm going, and repeated their question as if to make sure they didn't hear wrongly! And i forget who (i think it's either the t-i-c or the coach) asked me if I'm keen on going and I believe they didn't ask the rest of the people that question! And I'm so lousy when it comes to skills! I seriously hope that I am crazy and letting my imagination run wild. If it means I can go, and have already been selected in the first place, then I'd much rather the t-i-c come and tell me, rather than tell someone to pass the message to me! Well, I am 'half' comforted by the fact that my friend told me that the t-i-c said I am selected to go. And when he asked me if I am keen to go, that was because I accompanied my other friend to ask him if she could go. So perhaps he just asked me since I'm there. Hopefully bahs.