<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6001303667165727929?origin\x3dhttp://upthelemontree.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
upthelemontree @blogspot.com ♥
Wednesday, 17 September 2008

You know har!!! Urgh, such a stupid thing had to happen to me.
Two days ago, I boarded Bus 26 (if I don't have CCA, then I'll take bus 26 to Toa Payoh Interchange, take a MRT to Novena and finally bus 131 to the bus stop opposite the market and walk a short distance home) with Shirley. As alot of people wanted to board the bus as well, we had to seat at the second last seat at the back to make way. In front of us was seated two seniors. I think they are Sec 2s. A PE teacher, by the name of Mr Chan (the other and older one, I mean) sat behind us.
When the bus left the bus stop, that old sicko suddenly stretched his arm beside my head (in between Shirley's head and mine) and pulled one of the senior's ponytail! The senior, of course, thought it was I who pulled her hair. Dammit! She was, like, damn fierce when she stared at me. He friend asked her, "Do you know her?" She shook her head and was about to turn and scold me again.
Luckily that old 'ticko' admitted. The seniors knew him and laughed. That fierce senior simply apologised to me and said to her friend, "Eh, you know, I almost scold her (me) leh!"
Then that old man still wanted to make fun of me, you know, even though he did not know me! He patted my shoulder (thank goodness for my bag strap) TWICE, saying "Little girl, don't be scared har, don't be scared" in Chinese. I kept cursing him, "Freak you lah, you this sick-in-the-head oldie". WTH!!!