<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6001303667165727929?origin\x3dhttp://upthelemontree.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
upthelemontree @blogspot.com ♥
Saturday, 16 August 2008

OK, so the LAST english timed assignment is finished! So sad!!!!!!!! Mrs. Loh left!!!! I know it's over a long time ago, but I will miss her constant nagging on cleanliness and her commands on sweeping the floor and keeping our work area clean! She's so funny and is the best teacher around! Come back, Mrs. Loh!
Back to tests, all I left with now (besides the EYE) is the Maths common test. But I am more worried over this test, because I cannot rely on that lousy NIE teacher, the Lim fellow. He sucks at teaching and I really feel like telling him to forget about teaching and don't waste his time (not that I care) and MY time (ok, everyone's time). So, I have to do my self-revision, which means working extra hard now. The vey thought of it makes me bored...some.