Ha!
Helloz, it's me again, after complaining (sort of) in my previous post just seconds ago.
I just wanna say that i'm trying to be an extremely good person starting from yesterday. Not that i've been commiting sins the whole of my life (i may be), just wanna stop complaining and whining about every single thing that i dun like. I dun know why either, so dun ask me! I feel irritated at every little thing, and this stinking habit has been getting on my nerves recently. So, I tell myself that every bad word i think or say out is 2 bad deeds, lying also 2 bad deeds...so long as the action is bad, it'll add to my overall 'score', just like Fables: The Lost Chapters. However, every good deed contributes 1 point to my score, like helping people, telling the truth, and so on.
Wow, I didn't know i've been blabbering for so long. OK, tata!
