Argh! Drats...
(i forgot which) Friday was Meet-The-Parents Session. Can you believe it? Even though my session was the first one, it starts at 5.15pm! After that, there was the Principal's Address at 6.15 to 7pm, when the Principal, Mrs. Ouyang, gave a speech to the parents. The second session, at 7 to 8 plus, is after the Address. There are three teachers for each class. For mine, they are: my form-cum-maths teacher Mr Chan, History teacher Ms Ng(very nice!) and Chinese teacher Mdm Koh. Mdm Koh was the teacher my mom was supposed to see.
You know what she said?! She said my Chinese could be improved (I agree, but still...!), and my heart plunged down several feet. Improving my Chinese literally spelt 'Chinese books', which I could only barely tolerate. I was still planning to read Eclipse! Now I am stuck to Teenage Digest or something like that. Darn!!!!!!!
Because of the Chinese test on Monday, I'm not allowed (okay, not strictly) to read any English storybooks in this weekend. Anyway, I didn't borrow any books from anyone, so my weekend is 'English-storybook-free'. Do congratulate me if I survive the extreme boredom.
